uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: PEAR Packaging Maven Plugin
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 22:08:09 GMT

William Colen wrote:
> Is the PEAR Packaging Maven Plugin working?

I think so.  We're using the 2.3.0 (not yet released version) to build
things for the 2.3.0 upcoming release.
>  Couldn't access the
> documentation at
> http://incubator.apache.org/uima/sandbox.html#pear.maven.task

The link is broken, as you have observed (not sure it ever was
working...).  It looks like the documentation build for this is not
saved in SVN, but it is available as part of the binary download for it
(it is included in the 2.2.2 Sandbox distribution release, available
from here:

http://incubator.apache.org/uima/downloads.cgi#Latest%20Official%20Releases

   Go to the part of the page labeled: UIMA Annotator Addons & Simple
Server & Pear packaging tools to get it.

> , also couldn't
> make it work using the usage example at
> http://incubator.apache.org/uima/doc-uima-pears.html

Can you say what is going wrong?