uima-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CasEditor -- Cumbersome UI, or am I just overlooking something?
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 00:19:54 GMT
Rogan Creswick wrote:
> Adding annotations is still difficult, however.  Any suggestions would
> be greatly appreciated!

If you have ideas how we could improve the process of creating annotations,
we would love to hear that from you.

Right now the Cas Editor supports several ways of creating annotations:
mark text + enter, creates an annotation which has the type of the
current type mode
mark text + shit + enter, ask the user to select a type from a list
mark text and use the edit view to create an annotation, type depends on
feature range feature

If you tell us more about the actual things you would like to annotate
we might be able
to explain to you how you can use the Cas Editor for that.

Jörn