uima-user mailing list archives

From Prokopis Prokopidis <proko...@ilsp.gr>
Subject Overriding parameters in UIMA-AS
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 10:54:47 GMT
Hello all,

I have a UIMA-AS service associated with an aggregate AE, and I am
currently calling it with client code that is a modification of the
RunRemoteAsyncAE.java. All the primitive AEs are co-located.

Now, I would like to override the parameter of one of the primitive AEs
(e.g. set a "useThisResource" parameter to true or false) from the
client code, and have the CAS'es processed accordingly.

Is this possible? I've read in the UIMA-AS doc (1.4.4.2) that "Parameter
overrides only work for co-located delegates". Are there any other docs
that elaborate on how to achieve this?

Thanks in advance,

Prokopis