uima-user mailing list archives

From Thilo Goetz <twgo...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: changing the $main_root for Eclipse PEAR Packager plugin
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 15:44:31 GMT
Chavan, Girish wrote:
>>>From the docs I see that the ANT task only allows you to specify the mainComponentDir.
Which would work for me if I put all my pear stuff in a folder and use it as the mainComponentDir.
But I wanted a solution that would work for both the Eclipse PEAR tool and the PEAR ant tool
seamlessly without any config changes.

Sorry for the late reply.  Yes, you're right, I just looked at
my ant build.  I ran into the same problem.  What I did was that
when I build the pear with ant, I create a tmp dir, copy
everything I want in the pear over, build the pear, and finally
delete the tmp dir.  Don't know if that's a possible solution
for you.

--Thilo

base directory .  Is there a way to change this to another directory under the base directory.
The reason being that the base directory tends to get cluttered with Eclipse specific files
and some other stuff that does not need to be included in the pear package. So everytime I
run the pear packager I need to deselect these other directories and files and then package
it.