uima-user mailing list archives

From Thilo Goetz <twgo...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: changing the $main_root for Eclipse PEAR Packager plugin
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 16:12:25 GMT
On 11/13/2009 16:46, Chavan, Girish wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When using the Eclipse PEAR packager plugin, the $main_root is set to the project base
directory .  Is there a way to change this to another directory under the base directory.
The reason being that the base directory tends to get cluttered with Eclipse specific files
and some other stuff that does not need to be included in the pear package. So everytime I
run the pear packager I need to deselect these other directories and files and then package
it.

> Thanks,
> Girish

I don't know the answer to your question, but note that there
is an Ant task that you can also use to package your pear file.
I believe you can configure it so it includes only the files
you want.

--Thilo