uima-user mailing list archives

From Matthias Wendt <matthias.we...@neofonie.de>
Subject Re: compatibility issues of uimacpp vs. uimaj using uima-as
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 13:10:37 GMT
so, I rebuilt the uimacpp source distribution (the one on the download
page). With this build the simple scenario works indeed, but my original
scenario still doesn't.

Against my first intuition, the old build was not the source of the error.

I'm just trying to figure out if there are any major differences in both
scenarios...

Regards
Matthias

Eddie Epstein schrieb:
> Hi Matthias,
>
> Just FYI, I've built the current source from svn on a 64-bit machine
> and run this scenario with no problems. Note that it needs the latest
> UIMA and UIMA AS builds to use deployAsyncService.
>
> I also had problems building activemq 2.1.3, until installing their
> recommended versions before running autogen.sh:
>
> autoconf    >= 2.60
> automake    >= 1.10
> libtool     >= 1.5.24
>
> These exact versions worked. I also installed cppunit, but not sure
> this mattered.
>
> Regards,
> Eddie
>
> On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 9:00 AM, Matthias Wendt <wendt@neofonie.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am using a 64-bit build of the source distribution that was available on the download
page of the website. However, I don't know exactly how it was built and from which version.
The version suffix of the .so library file is 2.2. I am currently trying to make a fresh 64-bit
build but stuck with problems with the required activemq version (only compatible up to 2.1.3),
which somehow I cannot build.

--
--------------------------------
Matthias Wendt