uima-user mailing list archives

From "Chavan, Girish" <chav...@upmc.edu>
Subject RE: changing the $main_root for Eclipse PEAR Packager plugin
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 16:15:29 GMT
>From the docs I see that the ANT task only allows you to specify the mainComponentDir.
Which would work for me if I put all my pear stuff in a folder and use it as the mainComponentDir.
But I wanted a solution that would work for both the Eclipse PEAR tool and the PEAR ant tool
seamlessly without any config changes.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thilo Goetz [mailto:twgoetz@gmx.de]
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2009 11:12 AM
To: uima-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: changing the $main_root for Eclipse PEAR Packager plugin

On 11/13/2009 16:46, Chavan, Girish wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When using the Eclipse PEAR packager plugin, the $main_root is set to the project base
directory .  Is there a way to change this to another directory under the base directory.
The reason being that the base directory tends to get cluttered with Eclipse specific files
and some other stuff that does not need to be included in the pear package. So everytime I
run the pear packager I need to deselect these other directories and files and then package
it.

> Thanks,
> Girish

I don't know the answer to your question, but note that there
is an Ant task that you can also use to package your pear file.
I believe you can configure it so it includes only the files
you want.

--Thilo