uima-user mailing list archives

From "Chavan, Girish" <chav...@upmc.edu>
Subject changing the $main_root for Eclipse PEAR Packager plugin
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 15:46:09 GMT
Hi,

When using the Eclipse PEAR packager plugin, the $main_root is set to the project base directory
.  Is there a way to change this to another directory under the base directory. The reason
being that the base directory tends to get cluttered with Eclipse specific files and some
other stuff that does not need to be included in the pear package. So everytime I run the
pear packager I need to deselect these other directories and files and then package it.

Thanks,
Girish