uima-user mailing list archives

From Zoltán Szászi <zoltan.sza...@gmail.com>
Subject class not found exception - or not?
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 02:17:05 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to run a CollectionReader using UIMA's API. I
use UIMAFramework.produceCollectionReader(resourceSpecifier, resourceManager,
uimaParameters) method and I get ResourceInitializationException: the class
could not be found. It seems my class isn't in the classpath. However I can
instantiate my class with the standard constructor and it doesn't cause any
exception, only if I invoke produceCollectinReader, so it is in the
classpath! In the XML is the right class name, that's sure.

What I'm doing wrong? Please help me, I don't understand the cause of
problem. :-(