uima-user mailing list archives

From Kai Schlamp <schl...@gmx.de>
Subject Classpath problem when opening AE descriptor
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 23:39:43 GMT
Hello.

I added to a Eclipse Plug-in project some 3rd party UIMA stuff, like
analysis and descriptors.
All works fine when I run the annotators inside my RCP application as
all the stuff is on the classpath of the UIMA plugin (thanks to
Eclipse-RegisterBuddy: org.apache.uima.runtime).
But when I open one of the descriptors inside my Eclipse IDE itself I
get an error message cause the descriptor imports a type system that is
also found in the plug in, but not in the classpath of the Eclipse IDE
(thats what I think the error comes from).
Anyone know how to add something to the Eclipse IDE classpath (not the
project classpath!)?
Or any other suggestions how to solve that problem?

The error message:
"Error in Descriptor"

"The descriptor has oneor more errors. Please fix in the source editor.
ResourceInitializationException: An import could not be resolved. No
.xml file with name "typeSystem.CCPTypeSystem" was found in the class
path or data path. .... "