uima-user mailing list archives

From Thilo Goetz <twgo...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: analyzing semi- or un-structured documentation
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 10:48:07 GMT
Hi Maciej,

it's possible with UIMA, but I don't know of any off-the-shelf
components for you.  One of the issues is that the documentation
will be different for each product/domain.  So you will often
have to adapt the rules how you associate documentation snippets
with schema elements.  I do not know of any generic solution to
this problem.

--Thilo