uima-user mailing list archives

From Loren Cahlander <loren.cahlan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there an example of a ResultSpecFile in the SimpleServer?
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 02:10:23 GMT
Tong,

I am using the DescriptorPath parameter in the web.xml file:

     <servlet>
         <servlet-name>simple-server-test</servlet-name>
         <servlet-class>
             org.apache.uima.simpleserver.servlet.SimpleServerServlet
         </servlet-class>
         <!-- Define the path to the tokenizer pear file -->
         <init-param>
             <param-name>DescriptorPath</param-name>
             <param-value>
                 WEB-INF/resources/descriptors/test.xml
             </param-value>
         </init-param>
     </servlet>

Where test.xml is an aggregate

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<analysisEngineDescription xmlns="http://uima.apache.org/resourceSpecifier
">
<frameworkImplementation>org.apache.uima.java</frameworkImplementation>
<primitive>false</primitive>
<delegateAnalysisEngineSpecifiers>
<delegateAnalysisEngine key="WhitespaceTokenizer">
<import location="WhitespaceTokenizer.xml"/>
</delegateAnalysisEngine>
<delegateAnalysisEngine key="HmmTagger">
<import location="HmmTagger.xml"/>
</delegateAnalysisEngine>
</delegateAnalysisEngineSpecifiers>
<analysisEngineMetaData>
<name>test</name>
<description></description>
<version>1.0</version>
<vendor></vendor>
<configurationParameters/>
<configurationParameterSettings/>
<flowConstraints>
<fixedFlow>
<node>WhitespaceTokenizer</node>
<node>HmmTagger</node>
</fixedFlow>
</flowConstraints>
<typePriorities/>
<fsIndexCollection/>
<capabilities>
<capability>
<inputs/>
<outputs/>
<languagesSupported/>
</capability>
</capabilities>
<operationalProperties>
<modifiesCas>true</modifiesCas>
<multipleDeploymentAllowed>true</multipleDeploymentAllowed>
<outputsNewCASes>false</outputsNewCASes>
</operationalProperties>
</analysisEngineMetaData>
<resourceManagerConfiguration/>
</analysisEngineDescription>