uima-user mailing list archives

From Ashutosh Sharma <ashu.sha...@hotmail.com>
Subject Override annotation
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 09:49:02 GMT

Hi All,

I would like to override the annotation done by the previous analysis engine based on start
offset values in current Analysis Engine.
Suppose, there are two AEs - AE1 and AE2. AE1 has annotated VAL1. When the AE2 run, it again
annotate the VAL1. So, I need to override the annotation made by the AE1 when AE2 annotate
the same VAL1.

Is there any feature or options by which we can do above.

Thanks & Regards,
Ashu

Register once and play all contests. Increase your scores with bonus credits for logging in
daily on MSN.
http://specials.msn.co.in/msncontest/index.aspx