uima-user mailing list archives

From "Burn Lewis" <burnle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Override annotation
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 19:03:37 GMT
Not sure exactly what you want to do .... if the type of the annotation is
the same and you just want to modify one of its features then you can just
set the new value in AE2.  If you change a feature used in its index, e.g.
begin or end, you'd have to remove the original from the indices and add it
again after updating the span value(s).

Another approach is to add a