uima-user mailing list archives

From "Eddie Epstein" <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Imports with '_pear.xml' in aggregate prevent annotators to work on the right Sofa
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 22:52:57 GMT
Hi Aaron and Baptiste,

The original fix did enable sofamappings, but it broke other things.
The fix for those re-broke sofamappings. (pie-on-face-icon)

After studying the code some more, there are other things broken
when running a pear component as a delegate, for example,
configuration parameter overrides. These things were simply
not considered when creating the pear wrapper. We'll create
a new issue detailing the problems and then figure out the priority.

As a workaround, it should be possible to make the pear
component an aggregate and put the sofa mappings in
that descriptor. Will that work for you?

Regards,
Eddie