uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Mailing list in a forum
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 04:26:20 GMT
GMane seems to be somewhat broken.  The forum views for the uima-users
list seems to be "missing" many posts, including the original one from
Eric Q.  However, the "RSS Feed" view has all the posts, I think.

Not sure what the problem is.  I've attempted to contact the site
maintainers but have gotten no response.

Here's the details:

are appearing in the RSS feeds, but not on the web in either of the Frames/Threads or the
Blog-like interfaces.

Examples of messages on the RSS feed, but missing in the others are the ones dated: Sunday
Nov 23 2008 1:19 pm (Mailing list in a forum) and Tuesday, Nov 18, 2008 11:21 AM (Donation
of a widely used ....)

Another thing: The graph on http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.uima.general seems to be
for a date range of 6 june 07 thru 1 October 07. and the date range for http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.uima.devel
is 1 April 07 to 1 Oct 07. Our mailing lists have activity way past these end dates.  So it
appears somethings is not working here.

-Marshall