uima-user mailing list archives

From Eric Riebling <e...@cs.cmu.edu>
Subject undeployAsyncService?
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 20:33:56 GMT
I have a strange use case which requires taking down as well
as starting up remote services.  Is there a mechanism which
allows removal, or de-registration of a service with a
particular broker?  My only idea on how to achieve this is
to kill the service process brute force, and let the broker "figure
out" that the service has gone away, I'm assuming by way of
a timeout, or a getMeta failure.

Any ideas?  Is there a way to tell a broker directly to stop
using a particular service, once it's been deployed?

Thanks,

-er
--
Eric Riebling  NSH 4623,  LTI,   SCS,  CMU
412.268.9872   http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~er1k