uima-user mailing list archives

From "Erbs, Nicolai" <nicolai.e...@logica.com>
Subject can't run annotator code
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 12:03:39 GMT
I have a problem get the example code running. I am using Eclipse and
there have been no problems including UIMA in Eclipse. I can add the
UIMA nature and I can edit descriptors. But when I want to run it, there
is no button for running with "UIMA CAS Visual Debugger". There is even
no other possibility to run it as a Java application.

Is there something wrong with the installation? The UIMA and the EMF
plugins are installed by Eclipse and I'm using Eclipse SDK version 3.4.

Thanks,

Nico

and inform the sender. Thank you.