uima-user mailing list archives

From "Ahmed Abdeen Hamed" <ahmed.elma...@gmail.com>
Subject Class-Path issues - Previously: Making JAR files reading from within
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 13:55:58 GMT
Hi again Marshall: We need to deploy our applications as a JAR so that it
can be run from the command-line. The UIMA AE descriptor is not the main
application entry-point. In fact, AE gets built on the fly. I am attaching
my directory structure after I unpack the deployed JAR. I am also copying
the contents of the MANIFEST.MF file to see if you can identify any funny
part in it.
Manifest-Version: 1.0
Main-Class: oboannotator.application.OBO_DocumentAnalyzerApplication

Class-Path: lib/uima-core.jar lib/jVinci.jar lib/maxent-2.4.0.jar
lib/opennlp-tools-1.3.0.jar lib/uima-adapter-soap.jar
lib/uima-adapter-vinci.jar lib/uima-cpe.jar lib/uima-
document-annotation.jar lib/uima-tools.jar lib/xerces.jar

Here is the RUNTIME error that I am getting:
org/apache/uima/resource/ResourceInitializationException
at
oboannotator.application.OBO_DocumentAnalyzerApplication.main(OBO_DocumentAnalyzerApplication.java:168)

I have been struggling with this issue for more than a week now. I would
appreciate any insight!
Ahmed
P.S. Please see the attached project directory structure screenshot.