uima-user mailing list archives

From "Ahmed Abdeen Hamed" <ahmed.elma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Making JAR files reading from within
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 20:54:59 GMT
Dear Marshall: Timing is amazing! I was just looking into other options to
deploy. I played with PEAR packaging briefly and I didn't know ho to use it
to run command line applications not just AE. However, I will look into it
again since I am struggling with another application that it still can't see
the uima-core.jar. It has been two days already fiddling with it and I just
can't get it to see that jar.

Thank you and I will share my experience as I am sure