uima-user mailing list archives

From "Ahmed Abdeen Hamed" <ahmed.elma...@gmail.com>
Subject Making JAR files reading from within
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 18:19:14 GMT
Hello,Is there a way to tell a jar file to access its contents (txt and
config) files instead of looking for such files on the filesystem? I created
a UIMA-based application and it is successfully working from my machine
using the command-line. However, if I put the jar on another machine it
doesn't look inside itself to access model files for examples. I have been
looking into options and I found out that there is a way to access the
jars's internals one file at a time, and read it contents online at at time.
However, that makes me reinvent my application again to get it to manipulate
the files from the jars even though my program has already done that. Is
there a flag that you can turn on to tell the the jar to access its contents
vs redoing this again programatically?
Thank you for you help!
-Ahmed