uima-user mailing list archives

From Christoph Büscher <christoph.buesc...@neofonie.de>
Subject Is it possible to "manually" trigger batchProcessComplete?
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 15:10:02 GMT
Hi,

I recently used the CasProcessors <checkpoint> element to periodically flush the
results of some of my processors results to a database. However, triggering the
batchProcessComplete() method if the processor via the checkpoint seems only
possible after a fixed number of documents (the batch=xxx attribute) configured
at start time. I'm wondering if it is somehow possible to trigger this
programatically. For example I would like to trigger the "batchProcessComplete"
after certain documents (which I can already identify in the collection reader).

Is there a way of telling the UIMA framework to do so?

--
Christoph Büscher