uima-user mailing list archives

From "Julien Nioche" <lists.digitalpeb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: running aggregate engine within CPE and client code
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 15:24:31 GMT
they use the same uima-core.jar and the version of the JRE
(java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.15/), same JVM options, same aggregate engine.

I see that there is an object called *performanceTuningSettings* but it does
not seem to be used by the CPE in a special way, and even if it did would
that explain such a difference (10 times!).

J.

--
DigitalPebble Ltd
http://www.digitalpebble.com