uima-user mailing list archives

From "Johansson, Justin (Contractor)" <Justin.Johans...@dsto.defence.gov.au>
Subject RE: Building UIMA C++ on Linux
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 05:40:33 GMT
Thanks for fast reply Eddie.

Unfortunately the info you offered didn't get me any further.

My /usr/local is writable so I had no problems installing APR there.
After make-ing APR, I did "make install" and checked existence
/usr/local/apr okay.

I discovered that configure script in uimacpp/src needed

configure --with-apr=/usr/local/apr

and that got us past the APR check okay.

Now it says cannot find JDK headers.

Our JDK location is /usr/java/jdkxxx so now try

configure --with-apr=/usr/local/apr --with-jdk=/usr/java/jdkxxx

but configure script still says cannot find JDK headers.

Okay we are a little bit further but now stuck on this.

Thanks for your help,

Justin Johansson

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject
to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914.  If you have received this email
in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.