uima-user mailing list archives

From "Ahmed Abdeen Hamed" <ahmed.elma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ConceptMapper with multiple dictionaries
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 01:42:31 GMT
I actually tried that suggestion and I had two different DictionaryFile1
and DictionaryFile2 for instance. Even better, I created ConceptMapper1 and
ConceptMapper2 and different type systems for each DictTerm1, DictTerm2.
However, it is always only one file that is used. This is why I about to
modify the code. My guess is, I need to store two different concepMatter
objects one for each dictionary in any form of a data structure such as an
ArrayList<ConceptMapper>. In the part where the conceptMapper object is
loaded I need to pass those two conceptObjects one at a time. But, I need to
know which part of that loads the conceptMapper. Although the library is
only a handful of classes, still kinda tricky to follow the flow.
Thanks everyone!
Ahmed