uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: import location over Hadoop
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 19:04:31 GMT
In the Jar that is being deployed, can you unzip it (Jars can be
unzipped by any unzip tool) and see if it has in it (among many other
things):

<the top level / directory>

    + types

         + recordCandidateType.xml

in other words, right below the top level, a directory called "types",
and in that directory, a file called "recordCandidateType.xml" ?

-Marshall