uima-user mailing list archives

From Thilo Goetz <twgo...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: import location over Hadoop
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 13:17:47 GMT
I know for a fact that UIMA applications can be run on hadoop,
so don't give up too quickly.  In your local tests, you need
to make sure that the system is really using the descriptor
you think it's using (which is why I suggested you test on a
different machine), not something it picks up from the environment.

--Thilo