uima-user mailing list archives

From Thilo Goetz <twgo...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: import location over Hadoop
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:38:49 GMT
You need to use import by name instead of import
by location in your descriptor.  Then things get
loaded via the classpath and you should be ok
(provided that you stick your descriptors in the
jar of course).  I suggest you test this locally
first by moving your application to a different
machine where you don't have any descriptors
lying around.  It'll be easier to debug than in
hadoop.

--Thilo