uima-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Kaplan <Aaron.Kap...@xrce.xerox.com>
Subject Re: Problem with PEAR classpath
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 07:32:06 GMT
Marshall Schor wrote:

> Can you verify that the JCas cover classes are either in a Jar file that
> is in the Pear's lib directory, or that you have added a environment
> variable setting action for the Pear specifying the CLASSPATH
> environmental variable and having it point to where the JCas classes are
> in the Pear structure?

Yes, the JCas classes are in $main_root/bin, which install.xml does put
on the CLASSPATH.  Sorry I didn't mention that, I'd forgotten it wasn't
automatic.

Note that the annotator's implementation class is in $main_root/bin as
well, and the system has no trouble finding that.  It's only the JCas
classes that it can't find.

-Aaron