uima-user mailing list archives

From Christoph Büscher <christoph.buesc...@neofonie.de>
Subject Re: Problem using Capabilities - OutputSofa
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 16:50:58 GMT
Hi,

thanks for the information. Accessing the default view via the CAS interface
seems to work. However it seems a bit confusing that declaring an output view
should affect the input view of an analysis engine. I will have a look at the
Multi-View components section in the documentation.

--
Christoph Büscher