uima-user mailing list archives

From "Mirko Jahn" <mirkoj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OSGi-fied UIMA Maven artifact repository?
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 08:19:11 GMT
Hi Richard,

there is an alphaworks project available, which ported UIMA to OSGi.
It is alpha and more a proof of concept, but it worked fine for us.
The documentation provided is pretty good to get you started,
especially if you are familiar with OSGi. The package contains an
adaptation layer for OSGi and a script to build a uima library bundle
out of the latest uima version, so it should be still up to date (at
least that was the intention). Have a look for yourself at:
http://alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/dmeuima

A maven repository, containing any of those artifacts doesn't exist,
as far as I know of. At the time we were working on the subject, no
one seemed to be interested in OSGi. I wonder if things have changed
now and we were just to early :-)

Cheers,
Mirko