uima-user mailing list archives

From Charles Proefrock <chas....@hotmail.com>
Subject Shutdown Vinci Server & Child AE
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 21:15:19 GMT
When I run an example UIMA Vinci Server I can use Ctrl-C to terminate the running process.
 When I use Ctrl-C the stdout indicates that VinciServer.shutdown() is called.  Two questions:

(1) Is there a graceful/programatic way to signal the shutdown of a [remote] Vinci Server?
(2) When VinciServer.shutdown() is called, does it call a method on the child AE (such as
destroy() ) to gracefully perform cleanup operations?  (Similar to the call to destroy() when
run integrated in a CPM)

Thanks,

Charles
http://biggestloser.msn.com/