uima-user mailing list archives

From "John Cabral" <john.cab...@gmail.com>
Subject JCasGen - Feature not Defined for Type error
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 03:11:32 GMT
I've run into a very odd error that is being thrown by my code.  I
have used the Eclipse plugin to define a type system and then used the
JCasGen tool to generate the .java files for the types.  I added 18
features to one of the types.  When I try to use the set*() methods
for them, it works in 7 cases but in the other 11 cases I will get an
error similar to this:

     [java] Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.uima.cas.CASRuntimeException: Feature "reason" is not
defined for type "amps.featurestructures.ddms.Security".
     [java]     at
org.apache.uima.jcas.impl.JCasImpl.throwFeatMissing(JCasImpl.java:996)
     [java]     at
amps.featurestructures.ddms.Security.setReason(Unknown Source)
     [java]     at amps.test.Test.main(Unknown Source)

Any ideas?  I've been reviewing the code and so far cannot tell any
difference between the methods that are working and those that are
failing.

Thank you.