uima-user mailing list archives

From Roman Klinger <roman.klin...@scai.fraunhofer.de>
Subject Re: parsing html as a string from getDocumentText
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 18:18:29 GMT
Dear Sam,

Sam Fisher wrote:
> I'm probably not using Jericho
> correctly, because the output of the parser is the same as what went in
> (not stripped down to only the text content).

I also think so ;-). I experimented with Jericho in UIMA and did not
have any problems.

> Has anyone had success using jericho with uima?

How did you use Jericho?

I did not have any problems with

or in UIMA with

new Source(new StringReader(jCas.getDocumentText())).getTextExtractor();

Best regards,
Roman

--
Roman Klinger
Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)