uima-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Geller <dgel...@aptima.com>
Subject Re: Bewildered
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 20:10:14 GMT
Thanks, Pascal. I don't want to analyze them -- I simply want to ignore
them and not have the process die if it encounters a file type (or
contents) that isn't some form of text.

--
Dennis Geller, Ph.D. Computer and Communication Science

and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination
or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.