uima-user mailing list archives

From "Baptiste GAILLARD" <baptiste.gaill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use a SOAP component in a CPE ?
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 10:33:25 GMT
Ok, thanks,

I've tried with a SOAP AE and a local integrated CAS Consumer, it works.

But, If If use a SOAP AE an a SOAP Cas Consumer the following errors are
displayed:

org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Initialization of
CAS Processor with name "WordsFilePrinterSoapService.xml" failed.
        at
org.apache.uima.collection.impl.CollectionProcessingEngine_impl.initialize
(CollectionProcessingEngine_impl.java:83)
        at
org.apache.uima.impl.UIMAFramework_impl._produceCollectionProcessingEngine
(UIMAFramework_impl.java:395)
        at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceCollectionProcessingEngine(
UIMAFramework.java:807)
        at org.apache.uima.tools.cpm.CpmPanel.startProcessing(CpmPanel.java
:538)
        at org.apache.uima.tools.cpm.CpmPanel.access$000(CpmPanel.java:96)
        at org.apache.uima.tools.cpm.CpmPanel$1.construct(CpmPanel.java:678)
        at org.apache.uima.tools.util.gui.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingWorker.java
:130)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceConfigurationException:
Initialization of CAS Processor with name "WordsFilePrinterSoapService.xml"
failed.
        at
org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.container.CPEFactory.produceIntegratedCasProcessor
(CPEFactory.java:1107)
        at
org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.container.CPEFactory.getCasProcessors(
CPEFactory.java:550)
        at org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.BaseCPMImpl.init(
BaseCPMImpl.java:253)
        at org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.BaseCPMImpl.<init>(
BaseCPMImpl.java:127)
        at
org.apache.uima.collection.impl.CollectionProcessingEngine_impl.initialize
(CollectionProcessingEngine_impl.java:75)
        ... 7 more
Caused by: org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: The
Resource Factory does not know how to create a resource of class
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.AnalysisEngine from
the given ResourceSpecifier. (Descriptor:
file:/D:/workspace/imp-helper-uima/src/main/resources/descriptors/soap/WordsFilePrinterSoapService.xml)
        at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFramework.java
:261)
        at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource(UIMAFramework.java
:303)
        at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine(
UIMAFramework.java:383)
        at
org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.container.CPEFactory.produceIntegratedCasProcessor
(CPEFactory.java:1091)
        ... 11 more

So, it seams to work with SOAP AE but not SOAP CC.

Baptiste.