uima-user mailing list archives

From Michael Baessler <...@michael-baessler.de>
Subject Re: Question: Different version of libraries in single application
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 12:33:02 GMT
Hi Isaac,

sure you can develop the application you described also with UIMA SDK
v2.2. There is a migration tooling available that migrates IBM UIMA
components to Apache UIMA components. Please look at the documentation
for details:
http://incubator.apache.org/uima/downloads/releaseDocs/2.2.0-incubating/docs/html/overview_and_setup/overview_and_setup.html#ugr.project_overview_migrating_from_ibm_uima

-- Michael