uima-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Sznajder <benj...@il.ibm.com>
Subject Re: CollectionReader or CPE as SOAP service
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2007 07:28:58 GMT
Hi Eddie,

Is this UIMA JMS identical to the UIMA AS you just sent afterwards on the
mailing list?

Regards,
Benjamin

             "Eddie Epstein"
             <eaepstein@gmail.
                                       uima-user@incubator.apache.org,
             04/10/2007 19:14          kano@is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
                                                                        cc

             uima-user@incubat         Re: CollectionReader or CPE as SOAP
               or.apache.org           service

Hi,

The CasMultiplier interface has not been implemented for SOAP or Vinci
services.

You are correct that there are important use cases for this feature, and
there is work on a new UIMA service infrastructure, currently called UIMA
JMS, which does implement a remote CM interface.

Regards,
Eddie