uima-user mailing list archives

From Yosi Mass <YOSIM...@il.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Question on the SemanticSearch.zip - SIAPI
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2007 22:28:07 GMT
Hi,

Just a corretion. The Juru package that works with uima-apache is on
AlpwaWorks (http://alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/uima/download) and its called
SemanticSearch_2.1.zip

Best regards, Yosi

             Thilo Goetz
             <twgoetz@gmx.de>
             27/10/2007 08:18          uima-user@incubator.apache.org
                                                                        cc

             uima-user@incubat         Re: Question on the
               or.apache.org           SemanticSearch.zip - SIAPI

Steve Suppe wrote:
> Hi Scott,
>
> It seems we might be doing similar work.  We're looking into indexing
> our annotations as well - however, I thought that Juru's SemanticSearch
> didn't work with Apache UIMA (I thought it only worked with IBM UIMA).
> Can you confirm this or put it to rest?
>
> Thanks!
> Steve

There's a new version that works with Apache UIMA.  See IBM's
developerWorks site.

--Thilo