uima-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA source build
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 16:30:52 GMT
>   I have done the source build using "mvn install" and the "mvn
> eclipse:eclipse" commands, but the source is compiling with errors.
> The errors mainly come from the "uimaj-ep-runtime" and the "uimaj-
> ep-configurator" projects. Do I need to build these projects as
> eclipse plugin projects? The other thing is that, I find the online
> information regarding the source build a little bit confusing, so I
> have some questions regarding it for you....

I have done the same last week. I could solve the build errors with
the installation of EMF and "Update classpath" (right click the
project and then its located
inside the PDE menu). After mvn eclipse:eclipse is also necessary the
do a refresh on all projects.

If it still does not work please post your error messages here.

Hope this helps,
Jörn