uima-user mailing list archives

From "Roberto Franchini" <ro.franch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception in a pipeline with more than one document to analize
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 09:35:19 GMT
On 10/25/07, Thilo Goetz <twgoetz@gmx.de> wrote:
> Is this with UIMA 2.2?

Yes, it is. On windows and on linux with Java 6.
I can switch to 2.3-snapshot, there's no problem.
I think i should increase some like number of threads or cas pool
size. But i remember I've seen in the CPM code that it auto sizes the
cas pool, am I right?

Maybe Jape doesn't release something, but the exception happens in the
annotation mapper, a mapper the translate uima annotation to gate
ones. So it happens BEFORE jape is called inside the annotator.

My mapper is strongly derived by the annotation printer from uima exmaples.

I hope these details can help.

--
Roberto Franchini
CELI s.r.l.  (http://www.celi.it) - C.so Moncalieri 21 - 10131 Torino - ITALY