uima-user mailing list archives

From Philipp Daumke <gene...@averbis.de>
Subject Re: "Global" Parameters for a CPE
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 12:49:23 GMT
Hi Torsten,

I had the same idea and currently do it like that. But if you work with
millions of documents and you want to initialise (or maybe clean the
folder)  just at  the beginning it's really a hack to write the folder
information in millions of CASes.

Another idea that I had was whether it's possible to access the
CollectionReaderXML from the CasConsumer automatically. Is there
something like getCPEComponents().getCollectionReader.getMetaData()
which you can call from any CPEComponent? I couldn't find it so far.

Thanks for your help
Philipp