uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: PEAR Installer exception
Date Sat, 20 Oct 2007 02:27:29 GMT
A search of the web shows others having problems like this, and they
seem often to be related to particular Java or Apache Xerces or Xalan
versions / levels.  You might try finding out what levels of these are
being used, and see if the problem goes away if you upgrade to more
recent levels.  If you do this, please post to let us know what you find
out.

-Marshall