uima-user mailing list archives

From Michael Baessler <...@michael-baessler.de>
Subject Re: PEAR Installer exception
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 15:22:17 GMT
Hi Julien,

I also cannot find any error in the CombinedRASPDescriptor.xml. But when
looking at the code it seems that the reported XML descriptor file do
not have to be the cause for the error, it can also be one of the
delegates. Since CombinedRASPDescriptor.xml is an aggregate descriptor,
it may can happen that one of the delegates cause the error.
So please also check the delegate descriptors with ./validateDescriptor.sh.

-- Michael