uima-user mailing list archives

From Michael Baessler <...@michael-baessler.de>
Subject Re: Iterators in CAS
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 09:41:05 GMT
Hi Ekaterina,

I had the similar problem when implementing the
RegularExpressionAnnotator - how to find the covering annotation of a
certain type for my current FS.

The code is checked in to the SVN at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/uima/sandbox/trunk/RegularExpressionAnnotator/src/main/java/org/apache/uima/annotator/regex/impl/RegExAnnotator.java

The method is called:
findCoverFS(CAS aCAS, AnnotationFS annot, Type coverFsType)

If this is exactly what you need, we may can discuss to move this to the
core framework API.

Hope that helps.

-- Michael