uima-user mailing list archives

From ashish mahale <ash_karizma...@yahoo.com>
Subject UIMA source build
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 16:20:22 GMT
Hello friends...

  I have done the source build using "mvn install" and the "mvn eclipse:eclipse" commands,
but the source is compiling with errors. The errors mainly come from the "uimaj-ep-runtime"
and the "uimaj-ep-configurator" projects. Do I need to build these projects as eclipse plugin
projects? The other thing is that, I find the online information regarding the source build
a little bit confusing, so I have some questions regarding it for you....

  1) Do I need to do "mvn install" and the mvn "eclipse:eclipse" on the same source code?
:)

  2) Do I need to compile all the projects as java projects?

  I will appreciate if you guys can help me clarify the process of building the source under
eclipse.

  This is the information regarding my development environment -:
  Maven 2.0.7, Eclipse 3.2, Subclipse for SVN, Win 2000, Java 1.5...

  Thanks in advance....

  Regards,

  Ashish.