uima-user mailing list archives

From "vijay vijay" <vijay...@gmail.com>
Subject can we put word doc in place of text files.
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 03:34:39 GMT
Hi
      i have done one sample example UIMA as Web Application.here i have
taken reference from ExampleApplication.it is working fine with text files.
i am able to see the result dynamically.so i have taken one step further by
taking word in place of text .here the problem is it is recognizing the word
doc and giving result  but not able to get the tables and screens.

here insted of taking word directley i have used poi and conveted in to text
passed the out put to my annotation.here also i am getting the same problem.

so if u want to look for word docs do we need to use other
techniques.canany one help me here

vijay