uima-user mailing list archives

From "vijay vijay" <vijay...@gmail.com>
Subject can we convert the text in to word doc
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 10:05:59 GMT
Hi

         i have doing uima search for word doc but it is not supprting,what
i have done is uising poi i have converted the word file into text.here i am
getting out put.i am displaying the output like this
"* here and is the string what i am looking for and 2nd line is where it
occured in file and 3rd is from which file*
and <http://localhost:8080/UIMAWeb/servlet/Test#>
an dit can be vedio and audiao sterea co
uima.txt<http://localhost:8080/UIMAWeb/servlet/OutputServlet?file=C:\input\uima.txt&begin=429&end=432>

and <http://localhost:8080/UIMAWeb/servlet/Test#>
me work equiped to handle diffrent envs lik
uima.txt<http://localhost:8080/UIMAWeb/servlet/OutputServlet?file=C:\input\uima.txt&begin=725&end=728>

and <http://localhost:8080/UIMAWeb/servlet/Test#>
n the same process) and tightly coupled(run
uima.txt<http://localhost:8080/UIMAWeb/servlet/OutputServlet?file=C:\input\uima.txt&begin=794&end=797>

and <http://localhost:8080/UIMAWeb/servlet/Test#>
rom the file system and inititlse cas with
uima.txt<http://localhost:8080/UIMAWeb/servlet/OutputServlet?file=C:\input\uima.txt&begin=975&end=978>

here my question is when i press uima.txt  is there any posiblty of seeing
the word doc????

can any one tell me what to do here.
vijay