uima-user mailing list archives

From "vijay vijay" <vijay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: regarding the input what we give in document analyzer
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 06:55:15 GMT
Hi
        i am not sure wether it is right or wrong my question here it is can
we send the input directory  dynamically? or can we make the engine to
search in difirent inputs which are there in input directory?

   when document analyzer is used we have to keep the path for
inputdirectory.here how many no of input files u give, it will be checked.
But when u get the analysis result we need check is input file to look for
the annotations. i would like to know is there any posibilty for us to make
the engine to search? is there any dynamic concept is avilable here.

        i think i need to use the collection reader ..........is it right ?

vijay