uima-user mailing list archives

From "vijay vijay" <vijay...@gmail.com>
Subject regarding the input what we give in document analyzer
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2007 07:04:31 GMT
Hi
        i am not sure wether it is right or wrong my question here it is can
we send the input directory  dynamically? or can we make the engine to
search in difirent inputs which are there in input directory?

   when document analyzer is used we have to keep the path for
inputdirectory.here how many no of input files u give it will be
checked.when u get the analysis result we need check is input file to look
for the annotations. i would like to know is there any posibilty for us to
make the engine to search? is there any dynamic concept is avilable here.

        i think i need to use the collection reader ..........is it right ?

vijay